CITI Training will provide essential information on the protection of human subjects. Resources on the side bars provide additional information that may be useful to refresh your knowledge of protocols and issues related to the use of human subjects in research. The following sites provide in-depth coverage of federal and institutional regulations.
- Federal Drug Administration IRB Information Sheets
- Introduction to the Responsible Conduct of Research
- National Institutes of Health IRB Guidebook
- Protection of Human Subjects (45 CFR 46)
- US Department of Health and Human Services - Office of Human Research Protections
- Using social media in research