IRBNet is the most widely-used research compliance management solution, providing powerful, flexible and cost-effective solutions to more than 1600 organizations in all 50 states and internationally on the National Research Network. Membership includes universities and colleges, community hospitals and hospital networks, and federal and state agencies.
- Go to http://www.irbnetresources.org/tresources/training.html and login with username: unca, password: training.
- Under Researcher / Study Coordinator Reference Materials, download the Training Energizers.
- Watch videos R1 and R2.
- Under New User Registration Instructions, download the Training Energizer.
- Go to training.irbnet.org to practice and check out the environment for yourself. Use any of these usernames: uncaresearch1, uncaresearch2, uncaresearch3 and this password: training.
- Make sure to register on irbnet.org and NOT on training.irbnet.org.
Please direct all IRBNet help requests to the IRB Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to see the UNC Asheville forms, make sure that you are logged into irbnet.org and NOT training.irbnet.org.