IRBNet is the most widely-used research compliance management solution, providing powerful, flexible and cost-effective solutions to more than 1600 organizations in all 50 states and internationally on the National Research Network. Membership includes universities and colleges, community hospitals and hospital networks, and federal and state agencies.
New user registration
If you do not have a full version of Adobe Acrobat and need to use Adobe Reader to fill out pdf forms, use the following instructions-
- Download pdf form to your computer and open in Adobe Reader.
- Choose VIEW header, then Sign.
- Fill out form
- When done, click DONE SIGNING in right hand colum, then choose CONFIRM in the window that appears.
- Save file to your computer.
- When it asks if you want to deliver your document, choose NOT NOW.
1. Go to http://www.irbnetresources.org/tresources/training.html and login with username: unca, password: training.
2. Under Researcher / Study Coordinator Reference Materials, download the Training Energizers.
3. Watch videos R1 and R2.
4. Under New User Registration Instructions, download the Training Energizer.
5. Go to http://training.irbnet.org to practice and check out the environment for yourself. Use any of these usernames: uncaresearch1, uncaresearch2, uncaresearch3 and this password: training.
6. Make sure to register on irbnet.org and NOT on training.irbnet.org.
Please direct all IRBNet help requests to the IRB Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to see the UNCA forms, make sure that you are logged into irbnet.org and NOT training.irbnet.org.
Last edited by email@example.com on January 30, 2013